Transitions Plus, Inc. seeks to support individuals in making positive life changes and healthy choices. We provide adult foster care in a small and supportive environment, with no more than 4 adults in a home. This allows all residents to get individualized attention in a family-like environment.
- Person-centered planning and supports;
- Medication administration and monitoring;
- Individualized support planning;
- Experienced and caring staff;
- Encouraged participation in life skills: menu planning, grocery shopping, budgeting, self-care, home care, medication education, and interpersonal effectiveness/healthy boundaries;
- In-home and community planning groups and activities;
- Volunteer opportunities and community involvement;
- Transportation to appointments;
- Behavioral supports and skill development;
- 24 hour staffing patterns with awake overnight staff; and
- Private and fully furnished bedrooms.
The following additional services are available through our partner company, Overlie Guardianship and Consultation, LLC:
- Guardianship services - full or partial;
- Consultation and training for Adult Foster Care agencies, family members or other interested persons on specific diagnoses, behavioral interventions, or Dialectical Behavioral Therapy in order to best support individuals with disabilities;
- Behavioral support planning; and
- Designated Manager contracting for licensing compliance.